Taking Notes: Wondering Wednesdays 02

Hi everyone!

So much backlog on my Wondering Wednesdays section - so i'll head straight to the questions:

FROM TWITTER:

Dabiboy (@dabiboooy) asked:
"Besides American Boy, ano pa balak mong kantahin sana nung Blind Auditions?"

They asked us to send in a list of 5 songs we wanted to sing. Included in my list was Norah Jones' rendition of "The Nearness Of You" and Julianne's "Tulak ng Bibig" (but as you might have watched, there were already 2 contestants who sang the same song haha)

Debsters Forever asked:
"If all three coaches turned, who would you have picked?"

That's a toughie - sobrang taas ng respeto ko sa kanilang lahat. They cut out so many parts doon sa blind audition ko, pero nung nakaharap na silang apat, I had the priviledge of telling the coaches how I really grew up listening to all of them and how their music has really really influenced my taste and singing style today. Siguro if ms. Lea or Sarah turned for me, I would've picked either of them because I used to think that they might understand and help me because they're women and can help me master my instrument. But I don't believe in accidents - perhaps God just really touched the heart of my coach kasi alam niyang ganoon ang mentality ko back then. Each of the coaches have their own visions for the team. They all have different coaching styles and strategies on how they think their team can advance to the finals. Thinking about it now, I couldn't be prouder to be a part of his team - if I could re-do my blind auditions, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. :)

Krizia Rueka (@kriziarueka) asked:
"If there was a real zombie apocalypse, what would be your preparations?"

Haha that's a question I used to get a lot when I was setting up Outbreak with my friends. Assuming that I knew the impending doom of the zombie apocalypse was soon coming (and if I had no limitations with money or whatnot), sisimulan ko nang mag shooting and gun safety lessons ngayon pa lang. I'd invest in a good and sturdy boat and start stocking up on food and medical supplies in it. I'd make a helipad and invest in a good helicopter - yun ang gagamitin ko papunta ng dock. I'd also probably start building a fort around my home. Kung kaya, gagawin ko yung living quarters underground and may mga secret passages behind the walls. Should anyone seeking shelter find my fort, i'll stock up on candles, food and cozy beds and sound-proof the house and leave a working radio para they can contact people. OHA. EXTENSIVE DIBA? :))

Despicable Z (@iamZHACKI) asked:
"Have you been in (joined) any reality shows TV before The Voice PH (like PBB)?"

No, I have not. Yung huling singing contest na sinalihan ko was when I was in Grade 3. Pero sumasali ako ng mga modeling and photo contests before. Hehe :) But most of it was only internet-based and required voting lang.

FROM FACEBOOK:

Melanie Lim asked:
"So what's it like taking notes from Bamboo himself?"

THE BEST. I'm not simply saying this because I'm on his team and I sound biased, but he really, truly is the nicest guy around. He really speaks from his heart and wants the best for his team. He always keeps telling us, "outside of this competition, if you need anything -give me a call" - because when he has a vision for you, he'll really stick to it  It's really so humbling to be mentored by someone like him. I thank God everyday that he turned his chair for me. I wish I could say more, but I might end up sounding like some deranged fan girl. Hahah :)) But seriously speaking, I really do think I am in the right team and I have the best coach.

FROM THE BLOG:

Vincent Laureta asked:
"What can you say about your experience on [OutbreakManila] 4.14.12?"

Hahaha the question sounds a little too broad, if you ask me. I didn't even run - heck, I never even got to leave the activity area. It was great though, all the running around, sweat, tears and the unwanted tan paid off in the end. We got to set up the most anticipated zombie running event this country has ever seen. We received such a great response from people here and abroad. We faced a lot of competitors in the long run, but in the end, The Outbreak stood tall. It was an awesome experience. - I heard from my former partner that he recently received an award for our first Outbreak. ("Break-out event of 2012" is what they called it I think) :)

You can read more about my adventures on planning the whole thing in this post.

Anonymous asked:
"Do you have a girl crush?"

I kinda don't have a lot - oh wait, I'm not sure if I have any at all. HAHA :| Most of the girl crushes I get kasi are like a spur of the moment kinda thing. Like, I'm browsing through a magazine or watching a show or talking with a friend then I just spontaneously blurt it out. :)) But I don't really dwell on it? IDK. Haha :)

------

and that's it for this round of #WonderingWednesday! Remember, if' you'd like to ask me a question you may leave a comment on this blog post or get in touch with me through my official Twitter or Facebook accounts! :) Don't forget to include #WonderingWednesday and #askDebVicta :)

Thanks for the questions guys. They were fun! :) 'Til next time!

Comments

  1. Best watched movie so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where should you never take a first date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamusta Battle Preps po? Excited na ba kayo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a boyfriend right now? If none, how many ex-boyfriend/s?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for not singing "Tulak ng Bibig". I would have suffered from premature ventricular contractions sa sobrang kilig. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Among the guy members of Team Bamboo, who did you find attractive?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment